[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - RestEasy Security

jej2003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 2 08:05:23 EST 2009

Has anyone had success with getting the Servlet security to work with RestEasy?  To this point I have not been able to successfully limit access a to a resource.   Following this guide http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/resteasy/freezone/docs/1.0.0.GA/userguide/html_single/index.html chapter 25 I have got the resource asking for authentication, but when I enter a user that does not have the appropriate role the servlet still allows access.  Has anyone seen this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214156#4214156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214156