[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB 3 MDB is both Consumer and Producer

hzfzl9 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 2 23:29:20 EST 2009

Hi,

I have an EJB3-MDB that durable subscribes to a remote topic.  I wonder if MDB able to configure to retrieve messages from remote XYZ-DLQ server.

On the remote XYZ-DLQ, there are DLQ messages for my MDB, but my MDB is not retrieving them.  Unless, I have to create another MDB to directly connect the remote server XYZ-DLQ, in order to retrieve those DLQ messages.

I am very much appreciated for any pointers.

Thanks,

Tua

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214354#4214354

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214354