[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: deployement portlet error: javax.portlet.PortletExceptio

akumarkind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 04:42:35 EST 2009

Sorry I was forgotten to tell that I am using the Jboss AS + portal bundle 2.7.1.

I deployed one sample of portal application named mycompany.I just copied mycompany.war in deploy directory and run the jboss by run.bat. I open it on browser and make it default portal. portal is displaying with banner like My Company but all portlet are showing error like

ERROR
Cause: javax.portlet.PortletException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/portlet cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

Message: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/portlet cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application
StackTrace:

please suggest me What i do

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214431#4214431