[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Connetion timeout in jboss

venuwin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 06:31:20 EST 2009

Hi,

I have a query which is as follows:

1. I run the appln on jboss4.0.5GA. This server instance serves client requests and returns back a response.
2. Some classes in the deployed EAR files (under Jboss) that are connecting to some other vendor website.

>From server.xml, i am able to see "connectionTimeout="20000"  " in HTTPConnector section.

When the classes in the EAR try to connect to some external URL, it fails to connect after 2-3 days. Upto 2-3 days, no issue comes up.

What is wrong?
How do we handle this ?

Will connectiontimeout control the action of connecting to the same server ?
Pls help!

Thanks
Venu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214475#4214475