[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Dependencies for a remote client

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 08:36:02 EST 2009

Could you please open a new thread in the JBoss AS5 forum here http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=287 and provide the details there? You can mention this thread in your new post there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214510#4214510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214510