[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Jbpm-console problems

jjrs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 10:12:57 EST 2009

Hi,

  Sorry if I am telling things you already know, but here you have my understanding of the topic.

  When you deploy a process definition from let's say a java class, the process is deployed to the database, but not the image.

  In case you want to see the image in the web console, you need to save/deploy as well the image (that is generated from the Eclipse plugin) in the database, and for that there are two different ways:

  1. Deploy the process definition from the Eclipse plugin (GPD)
  2. Deploy the process definition from the console, including the image.

  I used to have problems as for deploying process definitions (using GPD) if the file was not called processdefinition.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214568#4214568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214568