[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: JBossTransactionServices and WebBeans

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 11:35:23 EST 2009

"alesj" wrote : "david.allen" wrote :
  |   | how to best inject the RealTransactionManager bean into one of our
  |   | beans.
  |   |
  |   | I modified webbeans-ejb-jboss-beans.xml to also have the following bean
  |   | declaration:
  |   |
  |   |   |   <beanfactory name="JBossTransactionServices"
  |   |   | class="org.jboss.webbeans.integration.ejb.JBossTransactionServices">
  |   |   |      <property name="controller"><inject
  |   |   | bean="jboss.kernel:service=KernelController" /></property>
  |   |   |      <property name="transactionManager"><inject
  |   |   | bean="RealTransactionManager" /></property>
  |   |   |   </beanfactory>
  |   |   |
  |   |
  |   | That class/bean just needs the javax.transaction.TransactionManager that
  |   | the AS is using.
  |   |
  | Add option="callback" attribute to TM's inject.
  | This will inject your TM once it's available.

Unfortunately this won't work with bean factory.
But do you really need bean factory, or is plain bean enough?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214615#4214615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214615