[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: JBossTransactionServices and WebBeans

dallen6 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 11:49:32 EST 2009

I doubt that beanFactory is really needed in this case, but I was following the same pattern as all the other bean factories in that deployer.  Ideally, there should just be one bean.  The MC integration code is using Java code instead of injection with bean files, so I really do not understand any of it well enough to deviate from the samples already there.

In any event, the error is gone.  I still need to check to see if it really injected anything.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214622#4214622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214622