[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - http proxy servlet

okidoky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 12:10:54 EST 2009

I'd like to create an http proxy servlet and host it on JBoss, so that I can let people on the private network get access to the internet. I found various code bits that'll let me create a servlet that handles the proxy requests, but the problem is how to deploy it inside JBoss. I already have a root context serving other pages, and it seems a proxy server must also sit at a root context.
Perhaps it might be possible to have JBoss listen on another port and add instructions to the http proxy war file somehow to associate it with that other port, but I couldn't figure out how to do this.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make this work?

~Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214629#4214629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214629