[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re-deploying

jcw_at_mjc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 13:24:21 EST 2009

I've just started trying 3.0.0CR2 on Ganymede (from 2.1.2 on Europa) so am probably doing something stupid, or the wrong way, but I can't find an easy way to re-deploy my WAR to my JBoss server.

When I've changed my code, I generate the WAR by running an Ant script.  I used to then just right-click on the WAR and select 'Deploy to server'.  Now that's changed to 'Make undeployable', and I can't find a way to get my new code on to the JBoss server.  Things I've tried are:
Making the WAR undeployable then making it deployable again.
Selecting 'Publish' from the JBoss server context menu.
Cleaning (& hence rebuilding) the project.
Refreshing the WAR file.

Some of these lead to the server displaying undeploy and deploy messages, but I still get the old behaviour.

Can anyone offer me some suggestions?

Thanks

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214645#4214645