[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Dual Processor Config

moousa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 20:03:43 EST 2009

When I look at the CPU usage I see that it never exceed 100%, except at the startup, the CPU utilization may reach 170%.

I installed several scripts in order to record the load average of CPUs, memory usage...   but all the time, only one cpu is busy. What is the kind of tests that I should do to make sure that jboss take advantage of all the processors of the machine?

thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214717#4214717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214717