[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Specify WS-Security Handler using JEE standards

vdurbha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 22:50:09 EST 2009

I'm using JBoss 5.0.0 GA and the native web services stack to create and deploy web services. I use JBoss specific annotation in my endpoint as follows:

@EndpointConfig(configName="Standard WSSecurity Endpoint")

Is it possible to avoid using this JBoss specific annotation and use JEE standard annotation @HandlerChain and specify the handlers?

Also when I'm creating a standalone web service client, I had to include this line in my client to make it work.

((StubExt)port).setConfigName("Standard WSSecurity Client");

Is it possible to avoid this and set handlers through code using into the BindingProvider?

When I tried to do both the above, I wasn't able to get the web service working? If anyone can share their experiences doing this, it would be of great help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214730#4214730

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214730