[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Cluster setup

krishnan366 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 23:16:14 EST 2009

Hi ,
 Thanks for the response.

I don't have the message
"New cluster view for partition DEPartition" in both my server's logs. Do I need to change jboss-log4j.xml to be able to see this message?

I do see the message [org.jboss.cache.RPCManagerImpl] (main) Received new cluster view but this just lists the same ip address and does not reflect the node 2.

I did wait for a while before starting the second server , say a minute or so..

Also  in the currentView in jmx console I just see one IP address listed. Should this list both the IP address?

Do I need to change any other files for the cluster set up?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214738#4214738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214738