[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: ClassCastException on Stateless Session Bean

robert.geisler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 4 06:52:36 EST 2009

thank you very, very much for your quick response, jaikiran.

the EAR/lib folder is new for Java EE 1.5, i think. thats why we are not using it so far. but that could be a good solution. thanks.
another question: if our WAR is not packaged into our EAR, then EAR/lib will not work for us, right? where are we supposed to put our library in this case? or should our WAR always be packaged into our EAR?

regards
robert

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214853#4214853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214853