[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: gwt-console datasource problems

jjrs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 4 07:09:23 EST 2009

 My datasource is in [Jboss.4.2.3.GA]\server\default\deploy\jbpm and the content is ...

<datasources>
  |   <local-tx-datasource>
  |     <jndi-name>JbpmDS</jndi-name>
  |     <connection-url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@dbServer:1521:dbInstance</connection-url>
  |
  |     <driver-class>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</driver-class>
  |     <user-name>user</user-name>
  |     <password>passwd</password>
  |
  |     <exception-sorter-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleExceptionSorter</exception-sorter-class-name>
  |
  |       <metadata>
  |          <type-mapping>Oracle9i</type-mapping>
  |       </metadata>
  |   </local-tx-datasource>
  |
  | </datasources>

 In login-config.xml I added the next section...

  |   <!-- New jBPM config -->
  |     <application-policy name = "jbpm">
  |        <authentication>
  |          <login-module code="org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule"
  |                        flag="required">
  |            <module-option name="dsJndiName">java:/JbpmDS</module-option>
  |            <module-option name="principalsQuery">
  |              SELECT PASSWORD_ FROM JBPM_ID_USER WHERE NAME_=?
  |            </module-option>
  |            <module-option name="rolesQuery">
  |              SELECT g.NAME_ ,'Roles'
  |              FROM JBPM_ID_USER u,
  |                   JBPM_ID_MEMBERSHIP m,
  |                   JBPM_ID_GROUP g
  |              WHERE g.TYPE_='security-role'
  |                AND m.GROUP_ = g.ID_
  |                AND m.USER_ = u.ID_
  |                AND u.NAME_=?
  |            </module-option>
  |          </login-module>
  |        </authentication>
  |     </application-policy>

  The oracle driver and the oracle version should be fine, otherwise I wouldn't be able to see any result, and I am having problems only with the Reports part of the gwt-console. With my current settings the jbpm-console is working fine, but the gwt-console, always complains about not being able to get a connection to the database.

  Any other idea ? Do I have to modify the contents of any of the war files ? There are several parts in the jboss-web.xml files where the datasource is referenced, although this settings are commeted in the config files. If I enable that configuration the system complains saying ....

2009-03-04 12:04:40,662 DEBUG [org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.JBossWeb] Problem in init
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Failed to parse WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml; - nested throwable: (org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: resource-ref jdbc/JbpmDataSource found in jboss-web.xml but not in web.xml)
  | 	at org.jboss.web.AbstractWebContainer.parseMetaData(AbstractWebContainer.java:768)
  | 	at org.jboss.web.AbstractWebContainer.init(AbstractWebContainer.java:356)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
  | 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
  | 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:133)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:142)

 Any other suggestion ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214867#4214867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214867