[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How to make jboss to see the new added jar to it's <jbos

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 4 09:41:49 EST 2009

Hi,

I don't know much about JBoss classloading, but I found this article (I assume you use JBoss5):
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossweb/freezone/docs/2.1.2/class-loader-howto.html

According to this document, only a small set of JARs from CATALINE_HOME/lib (I assume this points to "common/lib", as I find all the JARs from the classloader-howto in this directory) is loaded by the WebApp classloader.

But hopefully one of the "gurus" takes a look at this post and can provide you further help.

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214924#4214924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214924