[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Log Messages Not Showing with Compile Time Weaving

john.pfeifer@billmelater.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 4 09:55:52 EST 2009

I have a few Interceptors that seem to work fine with load time weaving.  I'd like to shift to compile time weaving using the maven plugin.  I have the following defined in my pom.xml file.  When I run my application I am not able to see the log statements generated by the interceptors.  I can see that the compiled classes have be instrumented.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

John

    <build>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214929#4214929