[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Service Bean - Strange behaviour on redeploy

rnicholson10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 04:14:42 EST 2009

Because for the moment message order is critical, and allows us to design/test both source and destination systems knowing that message order is preserved.

Eventually we will use MDB's (for performance reasons) but they will still need to be sorted/processed at a central location, which will most likely be a service bean in our case.

Regardless of this fact, the issue clearly lies in that a service bean behaves differently depending on whether it is deployed for the first time or it is redeployed. This should not be the case, surely behaviour should be the same in either instance?

I guess the question I really want to ask is, is this a bug? Has anyone seen this type of behaviour before?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215154#4215154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215154