[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Attachments eligible for being passed to the deployers?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 04:33:31 EST 2009

"alesj" wrote :

  | Your #3 deployer is not a component deployer.

That's correct.

"alesj" wrote :
  | Your #2 puts attachment into component,
  | hence it's only component deployers that can see that.

Any specific reason for this special treatment? Because after all that is a simple attachment (and not a component) and hence i was considering that it would be visible to non-component deployers.

"alesj" wrote :
  | Component deployers should mostly consume attachments
  | not creating them - hence the name "component". ;-)
And i thought the name "component" was because they work on components rather than what output they generate :)

So would that mean, the attachment generated by a component deployer is of no pratical use to non-component deployers?

So would this be a clean way of doing things in a component deployer:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215160#4215160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215160