[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge error because of network problems also influences

gaohoward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 06:44:37 EST 2009

Sorry mclu, I know you have A B C and X 4 nodes non-clustered,
A, C and X on one machine and B on another. I'm not clear how your bridges are deployed.  You said:

"On X I have configured 2 Bridges to each other instance where one is sending data to the instance and the other one receives data from the instance. So I have 6 Bridges deployed on X.
Bridge QOS level set to 2 means XA. "

Did you mean A, C and X have 2 bridges deployed each and B has no bridge?

Can you give more details on how you messages flows over those bridges?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215242#4215242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215242