[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Create Portlet with Eclipse and now?

margotmedia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 07:01:51 EST 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | You must create a build script using Apache Ant or Apache Maven, in this way you can run the build script from any IDE (Eclipse, NetBeans, etc...).
  |
  | Your script need to create a WAR or a EAR package.

Thank you for your answer. How i create a build script? What ending has the script .sh or .xml? And what has this build script into, what code? Give it a standrad code for a build script?

If i create a new Dynamic Web Project eclipse create me a build folder, in this build folder i should move this script?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215250#4215250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215250