[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How to set jnp URL and principal and credentials

wuschelz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 07:39:14 EST 2009

Hello,

my first post here an i wonder about, how to set up an jnp URL and principal/credentials.

I want to make hyperic hq working with jboss.
Therefore i should provide java.naming.provider.url and java.naming.security.principal and java.naming.security.credentials.

But where to set it up? I searched in google and found some LDAP Stuff.

In the conf of my default i found a login-config.xml and a jndi.properties. But it didn't work.

Do you have tips for me how to get this working?

regards
wuschelz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215261#4215261

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215261