[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Web Start Application Hang

cKalsdorf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 07:50:38 EST 2009

Hi all,

Short description of my issue:

200 clients connecting to one Application Server (the server where Jboss  is running)
>From time to time the users can not log on to the system anymore.
Already logged on users can continue to work on the system
If we restart the Jboss server new users can log on again until the next time this incident occurs.

We figured out that using pooled (instead of jrmp) invoker for stateless-rmi-invoker should solve that problem. The thing is that the overall performance of the application was not acceptable after this change.

Is there any Jboss configuration expert who could help setting the parameters proper?

Thanks in advance for your effort

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215266#4215266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215266