[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: 3.2.1 Datasource Change

robro99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 08:33:45 EST 2009

That is my problem.  I am using 3.2.1.  The only hibernate.cfg.xml file I have is in C:\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1\config.  Changing that does not appear to affect anything.  I am guessing only things under the deploy directory affect the system?

Is there an equivalent file somewhere in the 3.2.1 deploy directory structure?

>From all the stuff I have read/searched it would seem that I need to change the datasource in jboss-service.xml and then change the dialect in hibernate.cfg.xml, but the 3.2.1 zip that I downloaded does not have these files in the deploy section.

Perhaps I need to give up on 3.2.1 and go with a newer release.  The only reason I was using 3.2.1 was because jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.1.zip comes prepped and ready to run.  I am a noob on this stuff and I have not been able to get 3.3x working without the quickstart.  If someone knows of a step by step guide for 3.3x I could try that, but I have not found anything that detailed.  The main page for jBPM links to the 4x documentation which is not finished at this time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215292#4215292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215292