[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge error because of network problems also influences

mclu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 09:13:25 EST 2009

Hi Howard!

No sorry... not easy to explain :-)

All 6 Bridges are deployed on X
X is our so called root server which do the message processing and delegates the messages to the other nodes.

A, B and C are our nodes/instances which only uses local queues. Each node has an incoming and an outgoing queue.

X has 3 JMSProviderLoader configured. One for each node.
The

example:

  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderLoader" name="jboss.messaging:service=JMSProviderLoaderRemote,name=RemoteJMSProvider_AeosA">
  | <attribute name="ProviderName">RemoteJMSProvider_AeosA</attribute>
  | <attribute name="ProviderAdapterClass">org.jboss.jms.jndi.JNDIProviderAdapter</attribute>
  |     <!-- The combined connection factory -->
  |     <attribute name="FactoryRef">/XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <!-- The queue connection factory -->
  |     <attribute name="QueueFactoryRef">/XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <!-- The topic factory -->
  |     <attribute name="TopicFactoryRef">/XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="Properties">
  |                     java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
  |                     java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jnp.interfaces
  |                     java.naming.provider.url=localhost:2099
  |      </attribute>
  | </mbean>

Because there are 3 Nodes I have 3 Bridges for the incoming queue and 3 Bridges for the outgoing queue on instance X.

On X there are also only 2 queues. The incoming bridges are sending all messages from "ABC incoming" to "X incoming".
The Outgoing bridges uses selectors to only fetch the node (ABC) related messages out of the outgoing queue of X.

In production we only have remote nodes. Currently 8 nodes and one root server X.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215311#4215311

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215311