[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Entity Bean: $Proxy<nn> cannot be cast to ...

mikecyl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 11:38:07 EST 2009

"speedo2k" wrote : Great, it works. But I try to understand what was wrong.

  | Previously I had in Dynamic Web Application i ndependencies:
  | - use EJB client jar and have checkbox on ejb client jar
  | Now I have
  | - Allow both and checkbox on ejb jar
  |
  | Now works, when all is on one machine JBoss and Client on the same JVM.
  |
  | Does this configuration will work also on distributed configuration?

hi, speedo2k, I have the same problem as you. Could you please tell me how you reached to make it work in Eclipse? Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215398#4215398

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215398