[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Use of JAX-RPC in JBoss 4.2.3

glen_s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 12:21:43 EST 2009

I realize I didn't make clear in the above reply why I was suddenly was talking about Axis rather than JWSDP. As mentioned in my original message, my ultimate goal was to write a client that can use SOAP encoding.

So the strategy I used was to "Switch to some other web service client library that supports soap encoding (that I'm not aware of) that can be configured to run on JBoss AS 4.2.3 "

This other library turned out to be Axis 1.x.

The idea to switch to Axis 1.x was given to me in a JavaRanch suggestion as well as suggestions from Glassfish forums for how to get SOAP encoding support when running on GlassFish.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215417#4215417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215417