[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Log Messages Not Showing with Compile Time Weaving

john.pfeifer@billmelater.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 13:27:15 EST 2009

Do you need the jboss-aop.xml in the classpath if you have done compile time weaving?  I thought that was only necessary if you do load time weaving?  In the maven plugin config above, I provide that path to the plugin.  I can see that the code has been instrumented by looking at the class files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... If we don't figure the problem out soon we'll probably have to revert to aspectj as we've used it in the past successfully with maven plugins.

Thanks,

John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215434#4215434

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215434