[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Minimal JBoss config to use GSSAPI/Kerberos acceptSecCon

chriscorbell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 15:16:20 EST 2009

Well now for the fun part - getting it to work on Windows. (Our app gets deployed there as well).

The same configuration does not yet work for me when JBoss is running on Windows.  The LoginContext login() seems to succeed, but the familiar fault
  [GSSException: No valid credentials provided]
returns when trying to create the GSSCredentials.

I've tried a few different approaches to specifying the path to the keyTab thinking that might be the culprit, with no better success.

One symptom is that the output for debug=true in the login policy does not appear to be honored on Windows, which makes me suspect that the login-config.xml is somehow being handled differently.  (It should output a lot of verbose information including the login policy module-options).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215465#4215465

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215465