[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Timeout on node -- possible??

krishnan366 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 01:24:14 EST 2009

Hi Manik,
 Thanks for the response. I am using cache-config.xml to set the cache configuration options. How do I change to  RemoveOnEvictActionPolicy in the config file .

Also the node should also be saved to database if the cache memory exceeds or may be when  the number of nodes exceed a certain limit. This is right now configured and is working fine.

Can this be coupled with the RemoveOnEvictActionPolicy to achieve both ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215584#4215584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215584