[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Using AOP to mock out dependecies for unit-test

nizzy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 04:23:38 EST 2009

Hi Stale,

Thanks for the response, I tried grouping the typedef with commas however I received a parser error. I had hoped this would be possible, all the documentation points toward this being possible.

My project is rather large, is it possible to zip up the eclipse project and attach it to a post, or to send it to you? Otherwise I will create a "small" test to reproduce, and post that!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215613#4215613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215613