[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: ant.jar in JBOSS Application server

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 05:17:53 EST 2009

"newcomer4" wrote :
  | Can I copy only ant.jar and ant-launcher.jar to JBOSS AS lib folder and invoke my build file whenever I need?
  | I am providing the installer which contains war file and a couple of other files.
  | At the time of installation, user will be entering some values using which one of the files in war file needs to be updated. As this updates happen at runtime, I need to unpackage war file, update and pack it back.

Consider this - the user uses your tool to create the deployable (.war) on a system which does not have JBoss AS installed. The point i am making is, whatever installer that you are creating/packaging should not be within the AS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215640#4215640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215640