[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: gwt-console datasource problems

jjrs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 05:38:58 EST 2009

Hi,

 I was finally able to discover what the problem was.

 All the birt reports included in the gwt-console, are pointing to a external datasource, so they need to be checked and modify in case it's needed to use the correct datasource...

  The reports are located in ... [JBOSS]\server\default\data\birt

   They are called XXXXXXX_report.rptdesign, and the section to modify in case it's needed is:

    <data-sources>
  |         <oda-data-source extensionID="org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc" name="MySQL Local" id="6">
  |             <property name="odaDriverClass">com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</property>
  |             <property name="odaURL">jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/jbpmtest</property>
  |             <property name="odaUser">jbpmtest</property>
  |             <property name="odaJndiName">java:/JbpmDS</property>
  |         </oda-data-source>
  |     </data-sources>

  However after having all the reports referencing the correct datasource, they still don't work, but I will ask about them in another post as I consider this issue as a different topic.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215649#4215649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215649