[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Re: org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader API

davecasserly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 11:42:19 EST 2009

Thanks. I ended up finding the jar...... named jboss-classloader.jar !!!

I was really tired when searching for this.... i missed it because i was searching in jars from jboss/server, so missing all the jars in jboss/common and jboss/lib !!! doh

Anyway, i ended up just decompiling it instead and then hacking away the results of a method listLoadedResources(), and got the classpath information i wanted.

I'll take a look at this source too though. Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215787#4215787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215787