[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Limit Multiple Login Sessions of A User

taisn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 11:42:23 EST 2009

Hi there,

Would anybody help me how to limit multiple login sessions of a single user in JBoss? OR if not possible in JBoss, then how could I achieve this functionality? In other words, if the same user tries to logon to the system for the second time, he should be restricted unless the first session of that user expires.

In simple words, I want user A can only login to the system

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215788#4215788

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215788