[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: on child insert parent, child collection updated in DB b

dukehoops do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 15:59:24 EST 2009

OK will do: look at the test suite.

Good idea to try PESSIMISTIC locking. Results are:

PESSIMISTIC & REPEATABLE_READ == pass
MVCC & REPEATABLE_READ == fail(-fast ;-)

I've debugged the failure down to:
-on commit Hibernate calls CollectionAction.evict() (as you mentioned it should)
-downstream, CacheInvocationDelegate.removeNode(collection Fqn) calls invoke.invoke *which returns false*. I assume that means that for whatever reason invocation of RemoveNodeCommand fails.

Is there someone who may be able to help me track this down in your absence? We're nearing some milestone dates here ;-

thanks
-nikita

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215868#4215868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215868