[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: H10 plugins left when upgrade to H11

bdlink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 6 17:05:02 EST 2009

You are saying that updates only add?  This means that all of the old versions of modules will hang around?  Sorry, I did not understand that, and it seems to me that the old modules hanging around would create a lot of trouble.  Please clarify that this is what you mean.

My point is that an update should update, replacing what went before, not leaving it around.  If the update to H10 is H11, should not the H10 plugin directories disappear?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215886#4215886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215886