[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: NPE in GenericPrincipal

edgoquist do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 11:23:03 EDT 2009

Thanks Anil. That looks really cool but it turns out that I don't need the full-blown federation stuff - I just need a one-time, cross-application login on the same server. And i can accomplish that by simply tuning on the Valve:

  |  <Host name="localhost" ...>
  |   <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn" />
  | </Host>

More info at:  http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/host.htm

thanks.

BTW, It would be handy to include a JDBC version of a LoginProvider to go along with the LDAP one that's provided in the sample.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216254#4216254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216254