[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Error deploying simple process jbpm3.3.1 jboss4.2.3 jdk6

robro99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 14:08:01 EDT 2009

I cannot seem to deploy a process from Eclipse to jBPM.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

If I click the "Test Connection..." button it says "The server connection was successfully tested."

If I click the "Deploy Process Archive..." button I get the following.

Reason:
 An unexpected exception caused the deployment to fail
Details:
 Error while deploying, look in the Error Log for more info

What log am I supposed to be looking at here?  Clicking the deploy button does not seem to put anything in c:\jboss-4.2.3.GA\server\default\log\server.log.

However I did notice that when I click the test connection button this server.log is updated.  Here is what it puts in there, I cut out the left side of it...

jsf.lifecycle] execute(com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextImpl at 7ee722)
jsf.lifecycle] Entering RestoreViewPhase
jsf.lifecycle] New request: creating a view for /ua/login-example.jsf
jsf.application] Created component with component type of 'javax.faces.ViewRoot'
jsf.application] servletPath /ua/login-example.jsf
jsf.application] pathInfo null
jsf.application] URL pattern of the FacesServlet executing the current request .jsf
jsf.application] viewId after appending the context suffix /ua/login-example.xhtml
jsf.application] Created new view for /ua/login-example.xhtml
jsf.application] Locale for this view as determined by calculateLocale en
jsf.application] RenderKitId for this view as determined by calculateRenderKitId HTML_BASIC
jsf.lifecycle] Exiting RestoreViewPhase
jsf.timing]  [TIMING] - [0ms] : Execution time for phase (including any PhaseListeners) -> RESTORE_VIEW 1
jsf.lifecycle] render(com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextImpl at 7ee722)
jsf.lifecycle] Entering RenderResponsePhase
jsf.lifecycle] About to render view /ua/login-example.xhtml
jsf.application] Created component with component type of 'javax.faces.HtmlOutputText'
jsf.application] Created component with component type of 'javax.faces.HtmlOutputText'
jsf.application] Created component with component type of 'gravel.action.ResponseActions'
jsf.application] processAction(j_id9)
jsf.application] Created component with component type of 'gravel.Simple'
jsf.application] Created component with component type of 'gravel.action.ResponseActions'
jsf.application] processAction(j_id13)
jsf.application] Created component with component type of 'javax.faces.HtmlOutputText'
jsf.application] Created component with component type of 'javax.faces.HtmlOutputText'
jsf.application] Created component with component type of 'gravel.Repeat'
[...]
jsf.renderkit] component.getValue() returned JBoss jBPM Administration Console
jsf.renderkit] Value to be rendered JBoss jBPM Administration Console
jsf.renderkit] component.getValue() returned Welcome to the jBPM Console
jsf.renderkit] Value to be rendered Welcome to the jBPM Console
jsf.renderkit] component.getValue() returned JBoss jBPM Administration Console
jsf.renderkit] Value to be rendered JBoss jBPM Administration Console
jsf.lifecycle] Exiting RenderResponsePhase
jsf.timing]  [TIMING] - [50ms] : Execution time for phase (including any PhaseListeners) -> RENDER_RESPONSE 6

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216325#4216325

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216325