[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in jbpm 3.2.3?

robro99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 14:14:22 EDT 2009

I cannot seem to get deploy from eclipse working with the basic install, so no I did not deploy anything.  I was just using what comes when you run the basic install.

for reference this is what I used to setup my env.

jdk-6u12-windows-i586-p.exe
jboss-4.2.3.GA-jdk6.zip
jbpm-installer-3.3.1.GA.jar
eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR2-win32.zip

Aside from the fact that I cannot deploy from eclipse, this seems to work for me.

Previously I had tried to set things up with

jdk-1_5_0_17-windows-i586-p.exe
jboss-4.2.3.GA.zip
jbpm-installer-3.3.1.GA.jar
eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR2-win32.zip

This setup had the same symptoms as described the original poster when I tried to run the websale demo that comes pre-installed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216331#4216331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216331