[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: ConnectionCount and InUseConnectionCount behavior

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 14:58:24 EDT 2009

"jguser" wrote :
  | We have a average of a 16.88 of difference between de ConnectionCount and InUseConnectionCount

What does 16.88 mean here ?

"jguser" wrote :
  | Anyone can tell me wich is the behavior of the connection pool?? When he creates new connection that re don't realy needs?
  |
  | Thanks
When IdleRemover is called, the PoolFiller thread will clean the idle connection which are below the min-pool-size and also recreate them.
So during the IdleRemover kicking the connections would be created which might not really used.
You can have a look at the <strict-min-pool> parameter for the Jboss5  here
http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9349

If you can provide the clearer details I can assist you more ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216352#4216352

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216352