[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error deploying simple process jbpm3.3.1 jboss4.2.3 jdk6

robro99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 9 15:01:22 EDT 2009

I think I figured it out.  It seems that Eclipse does not really care what you put in the "Server Deployer:" field.  It seems that it will use this for the test button, but not the deploy button.  I am guessing this is hard coded somewhere...

I updated this field to be /jbpm-console/app/upload and the test button would work, but the deploy button would not.  I then updated my web.xml to move upload back to /jbpm-console/upload.  Now it works.

To anyone having trouble with deploying from eclipse I'd recommend the following change to your web.xml.

	from
		<url-pattern>/app/upload/*</url-pattern>
		<url-pattern>/upload/*</url-pattern>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216354#4216354

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216354