[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Tuning the MaxThreadPool

cytchiu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 10 05:50:25 EDT 2009

My jboss server got several slow responses. I read from a passage that, it may due to the lack of Thread pool connection.
However, that post suggested I can monitor the QueueSize in the JMX MBean first, if the QueueSize reaches the maximum thread pool size, I have to increase the maximum thread pool size.
However, when I have a load test and monitor the QueueSize, the result is always 0. Is there any problem for reading the QueueSize?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216484#4216484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216484