[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Loading property files in classpath

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 10 08:29:21 EDT 2009

"mkprabhu_2009" wrote :

  | If I include the property file path in the system classpath (JBOSS_CLASSPATH) the files are looked up. But it fails when given in jboss-service.xml

That's because the code expects in the system classpath. Shouldn't have been written that way if you wanted to configure it through the jboss-service.xml. So all you can do is add the file to system classpath or maybe change the code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216532#4216532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216532