[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Feedback on the Smooks editor

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 10 09:11:45 EDT 2009

We don't include Smooks in the upcoming JBoss Developer Studio 2 for this reason, but if we also keeping it out from JBoss Tools we are never going to get any feedback - i.e. you would never have seen this if we hadn't start bundling it, right ?

With respect to your suggestions about using Smooks reader then I got one question for you: How are we going to handle multiple versions of Smooks if the tooling become dependent on the runtime it self ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216558#4216558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216558