[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Classpath issues with shared libraries

blima17 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 10 09:15:59 EDT 2009

I do not have the classpath specified in the MANIFEST.MF file.  The jars it's looking for are in the same path that the mxmlc.jar file are in though, so if it sees that, I'd think it should see the others.  As far as the second comment, anonymous wrote : I just noticed this
  | Quote:
  | real=file:/C:/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/deploy/myapp/WEB-INF
  |

  | You should actually be renaming myapp to myapp.war.

I think this is happening because I unpacked the application and removed the jar files there, because they're still necessary in the project for other servers.  I will try and remove them and let JBoss unpack it and see what happens.

Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216562#4216562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216562