[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Hibernate Configurations problem

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 10 12:02:40 EDT 2009

So after I copied the persistence.xml from exploded to the correct directory:

org.hibernate.console.HibernateConsoleRuntimeException: Could not load JPA Configuration

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216644#4216644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216644