[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Client Connection Delegate has Null state

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 10 16:47:49 EDT 2009

We used AOP 1.5.5.GA on JBossMessaging 1.4.0.SP3.

There's probably some inconsistency around AOP and JBAS 4.0.3?

Look at the JBM Documentation at the specific version you are using, to verify about these dependencies.

BTW: I believe JBM has been set to run on JBAS 4.2+. I know you're talking about the client, but maybe you will need to play with classLoader isolations to get that working.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216743#4216743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216743