[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Dynamic - Voting based decision

lewisw71 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 03:09:37 EDT 2009

Hi Expert,

   I am new to JBPM. I would like to know the best way to implement the following

  1) Based on input. System need to dynamical generate the review requests to a no of users.

  2) User(s) may approve/reject the requests withing a period

  3) If No of users  approve > a config parameters, system would approve the request even not all users have reply to the request.

I try to implement the dynamical generation using task. But how can i signal the process to next stage if not all tasks have been completed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216852#4216852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216852