[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @embedable annotation

kkangsar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 11 04:22:15 EDT 2009

My understanding of using inheritance SINGLE TABLE method is when the object is polymorphism, it means the single object can be describes multiple possible states.

For example: Account object, we may have SavingAccount and CheckingAccount, SavingAccount and CheckingAccount share some common attribute and have their own specific attribute. For this kind of object, we may use inheritance SINGLE TABLE method.

But in my case, Address.class, will it the right way to use this method? Please advise. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216866#4216866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216866